Total Wasteland Fallout 4 Mods

Home Equestrian City Forums Equestrian City: Total Wasteland Official Links Total Wasteland Fallout 4 Mods

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Malcontent
    Keymaster

Here is a Hub for all the mods I’ve created patches for to put them in line with Ponies / Total Wasteland!

First off, Total Wasteland is meant to be Equestrian Human characters, but due to the restraints of the current systems and mods in Fallout 4, I use the only base models we have, which are Anthro Ponies. We “handwave” this away and don’t really talk about it 😉 If I knew how to model I’d have fixed this, but alas, I do not.

Secondly, these are of course part of a game (Fallout 4) that is labeled “Mature” so be forewarned about that.

Finally a more in depth look at how Fallout Lore and Total Wasteland lore intertwine, check HERE for a more detailed breakdown!

Total Wasteland Mods:

Full DLC sized Quest Mods

• Fusion City
        • DLC-sized quest mod. Sep. ’16 File of the Month. Hours of new game play. New factions, new locations, and multiple fully voiced companions.
      • Outcasts and Remnants
        • DLC-sized quest mod. Apr ’17 Mod of the Month runner-up. 20 hours of game play with new factions, locations, player bases, and fully-voiced custom companions.
      • Project Valkyrie
        • Huge quest/companion adventure, August 2018 Mod of the Month. Four custom & fully-voiced companions, 20 quests, and alternate endings to the vanilla game.
      • Depravity
        • Large quest/companion mod with evil RPG options for the vanilla main story. Aug 2019 Mod of the Month. 20 quests, 7 companions, 10+ hours of content.

Companion Mod Conversions

• Heather Casdin
        • From the author of New Vegas’ most popular companion mod, Willow – A Better Companion Experience, comes a new, complex companion for Fallout 4. Heather is a story-driven character with over 1200 lines of custom, voiced dialogue, quests, etc. Heather’s unique implementation is designed to improve on the FO4 companion experience.

Special Thanks

ThuggySmurf who instead of doing what the regular modders were doing when i asked for help with my pony patches (Namely blocking me or at worst berating me publicly) did the unthinkable to me and helped me figure out HOW to do the more complex things!

All the beta testing crew on Thuggy’s Discord server I moderate on!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Malcontent.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Malcontent.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.